Touch Dynamics has built an exceptional tool to enhance your point of sale system. These ruggedized tablets are built to endure the harsh environments of restaurant and retail use. Each tablet comes with included features that help make your staff more efficient and increase your customer's satisfaction. These tablets come in two screen sizes, 10 inch and 7 inch. A premium base is included that serves as both a charging station and enhanced connection dock that offers USB, Ethernet, and VGA ports.
This tablet is the 10 inch size, and is ideal for checkout line busting, or order at the table. Its compact size fits comfortably in the hand and the included hand strap insures a secure grip. Running a Windows operating system allows compatibility with most full featured point of sale software packages.
• 10-inch Projected Capacitive Touchscreen
• Enhanced wireless connectivity
• Optional: EMV, fingerprint reader, 3G, NFC, 8 MP camera, Government ID Verification
• Optional: Available with the Quest 10″ tablet only: field upgradeable, integrated Augusta Reader
• Rugged point of sale specific design
• Long life removable battery
• Intel™ Atom™ Cherry Trail Processor
• Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
• 4GB RAM
• 64GBSSD Hard Drive
• MSR and Bluetooth
• Rear hand strap
• Standard charging cradle and power supply
• USB adapter cable
• EMV Reader
• RFID Module
• RNFC Module
• EasyDL License Key
• MSR and EMV Encryption
► Touch Dynamic Quest III Brochure
► Touch Dynamic Quest III Accessories Brochure
Touch Dynamics offers a 1 year depot parts and labor warranty. Physical damage is not covered under the standard warranty and additional options are available.