Caller ID only hardware for basic applications and Point-of-Sale Integration
Basic Caller ID information for Pop-up screens. This device captures Caller ID time/date, name and number and indicates on which phone line the data is received. Units are available in 2, 4, and 8 line models with either Serial/USB or Ethernet connection..The choice of Domino's Pizza and many food service point-of sale (POS) solution providers to link Caller ID into delivery and take-out modules.
- Heartland Restaurant iPad POS
- POSsible POS
- Toast POS
- Pop-up Customer Records - Even before answering a call, the customer's record can be shown. This allows employees a moment to review the client's information before responding.
- Personalize Your Phone Calls - Having your customer's information in front of you allows you to tailor your conversation to their needs.
- Save Time Taking Orders - Save precious seconds during peak hours by customers automatically being pulled up.
- Call Back Unanswered Customers - Call back missed customers that hang up during busy times. The units logs all calls whether answered or not.
- Build Your Prospect List - Software is available to "quick fill" new records with Caller ID names and numbers.
- Identify Threatening Callers - Pinpoint caller record from the log file based on when they called and which line.
Any product manufactured by CallerID.com is covered under a 2-year limited warranty. This warranty is extended to the original purchaser of the equipment direct from CallerID.com as well as customers of dealers and distributors for CallerID.com products. This warranty is not transferable to any other parties. The 2-year warranty covers all parts and labor required to repair equipment manufactured by CallerID.com. Purchase date will be determined by purchase receipt, other proof of purchase date, or serial number. A return material authorization (RMA) number is required before returning equipment for repair. All repairs by CallerID.com are covered under a 90 day limited warranty. Please contact CallerID.com to obtain an RMA number. The warranty covers failures in materials or components occurring during normal use. It does not cover damage which occurs in shipment; failures which result from water damage, fire damage, accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, mishandling, misapplication, alteration, modification or unintended use of product; or service by anyone other than an authorized CallerID.com repair facility. The warranty does not cover equipment struck by lightning or catastrophic power surges on either AC power line or phone lines. Such events are identified when three or more components on the circuit board have suffered damage and/or electrical traces have been burned or vaporized. Remember that property insurance normally covers equipment failure due to floods, lightning, and power surges. We are happy to fill out any forms necessary to complete an insurance claim.
- Pickup in store - Tucker GA:
- Free Ground Shipping to 48 US Connected States