The Whozz Calling Deluxe Ethernet Caller ID Modem works with Aldelo Express Restaurant POS Software.
The modem monitors both incoming and outgoing Caller ID on both phone lines. Great for personal and commercial applications such as POS Caller ID.
The Whozz Calling Deluxe Ethernet unit tracks who called or who was called, time and date the call was made and how long the call lasted. It sends the data to the restaurant software using a standard Ethernet RJ45 cable.
The internal memory holds the last 248 calls.
- Aldelo Express
- Heartland Dinerware
- SpotOn EmaginePOS
- 2 Line - Whozz Calling? 2
- 4 Line - Whozz Calling? 4
- 8 Line - Whozz Calling? 8
- Pop-up customer records on screen before answering each call. This allows a few moments to review the client's information before responding.
- Save time taking orders by popping up customer records automatically. Save precious seconds during peak hours, with POS integrated Caller ID.
- Call back customers that hang up during busy times. The units logs all calls whether answered or not.
- Inbound Caller ID Complete Caller ID capture (Time, Date, Name & Number), call duration, line received, number of rings before answer, distinctive ring pattern (if applicable), and dialed digits after answer.
- Audit phone usage when you're away. Unit tracks all calls even from other extensions.
- Simple modular connections, wall mount transformer, small and lightweight. No other Caller ID device or modem required.
- Product includes power supply and manual.
Any product manufactured by CallerID.com is covered under a 2-year limited warranty. This warranty is extended to the original purchaser of the equipment direct from CallerID.com as well as customers of dealers and distributors for CallerID.com products. This warranty is not transferable to any other parties. The 2-year warranty covers all parts and labor required to repair equipment manufactured by CallerID.com. Purchase date will be determined by purchase receipt, other proof of purchase date, or serial number. A return material authorization (RMA) number is required before returning equipment for repair. All repairs by CallerID.com are covered under a 90 day limited warranty. Please contact CallerID.com to obtain an RMA number. The warranty covers failures in materials or components occurring during normal use. It does not cover damage which occurs in shipment; failures which result from water damage, fire damage, accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, mishandling, misapplication, alteration, modification or unintended use of product; or service by anyone other than an authorized CallerID.com repair facility. The warranty does not cover equipment struck by lightning or catastrophic power surges on either AC power line or phone lines. Such events are identified when three or more components on the circuit board have suffered damage and/or electrical traces have been burned or vaporized. Remember that property insurance normally covers equipment failure due to floods, lightning, and power surges. We are happy to fill out any forms necessary to complete an insurance claim.
- Free Ground Shipping to 48 US Connected States