Caller ID only hardware for basic applications and Point-of-Sale Integration
Basic Caller ID information for Pop-up screens. This device captures Caller ID time/date, name and number and indicates on which phone line the data is received. Units are available in 2, 4, and 8 line models with either Serial/USB or Ethernet connection..The choice of Domino's Pizza and many food service point-of sale (POS) solution providers to link Caller ID into delivery and take-out modules.
- Pop-up Customer Records - Even before answering a call, the customer's record can be shown. This allows employees a moment to review the client's information before responding.
- Personalize Your Phone Calls - Having your customer's information in front of you allows you to tailor your conversation to their needs.
- Save Time Taking Orders - Save precious seconds during peak hours by customers automatically being pulled up.
- Call Back Unanswered Customers - Call back missed customers that hang up during busy times. The units logs all calls whether answered or not.
- Build Your Prospect List - Software is available to "quick fill" new records with Caller ID names and numbers.
- Identify Threatening Callers - Pinpoint caller record from the log file based on when they called and which line.